Terms and conditions
Last modified: November 15, 2023
ALJEM TECHNOLOGIES-SMC LTD (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the website https://aljemtec.com and any related subdomains (collectively referred to as the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
- We collect personal information such as your name, email address, and phone number when you voluntarily submit it through our contact forms or when you sign up for our newsletter. We also automatically collect certain information, such as your IP address and browsing behavior, through cookies and similar technologies.
Use of Information
- We use the information we collect to provide and improve our services, communicate with you, and personalize your experience on our website. We may also use your information to analyze trends, administer the site, and gather demographic information for internal purposes.
- We take the security of your personal information seriously and have implemented measures to protect it from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction. Your data is stored securely on our servers and encrypted using industry-standard protocols.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
- Our website may contain links to third-party websites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites and encourage you to read their privacy policies before providing any personal information.
- We retain your personal information only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
Our website is not intended for children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under this age. If you are a parent or guardian and believe that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us immediately.